Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Story: Playing Rokenbok

I play Rokenbok.
I take a load of Rokenbok balls and I dump them into the two conveyors.
I put a load in the boxes, then I push the button and it goes up, up, up into the sky.
And then it goes down into the sorting machine!
I take another load of Rokenbok balls and I dump them into my barn.
Then I open the gate and then I let them out of the barn into a big mess.
Then a vacuum sweeper picks the balls up and dumps them into the conveyor again.
And then the balls go into another sorting machine!
Then a loader picks them up and he dumps them into the monorail.
The monorail goes around and around the bend and then it dumps the balls into the orange sorting machine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome positive and supportive comments. Please keep in mind that the author is 4 years old. All comments are moderated. Let us know where you are from so we can look it up on a map!